Ayanna's Garden Cafe

This is all about my adventures in urban gardening. I'm branching out!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hello Again

This is not even going to sound like last year's premature cheeriness. In fact, this year, I return with a healthy amount of cynicism about my efforts to have a decent looking yard this year. The dreaded day lillies have returned, along with Sam the evil kudzu. Also the maple weeds are at it again, but with the pollen and the side effects from the Clariten, all I can expect to do now is wait.

The lack of interest in my yard is symptomatic of my general lack of interest in most things. I am in some weird terminal depression that has kept me unable to accomplish much of anything other than my job, and even that requires too much energy. The only reason why I even decided to post in this blog is because Blogger now counts every post, finished or not, and I went in to edit a previously unpublished post on how terrible my yard looked in July. It is April 2006, and the complaints are essentially the same.

I won't continue to prattle on about my yard, but if I get the spirit at some point, I hope to report good things later this summer. Maybe I'll have some peaches or tomatoes to write about. It is time for me to start a few plants, so maybe I will set a goal to have that done before June.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home